Click Up is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Click Up may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was effective from 1st January 2010. Last updated 30th April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- that you provide e.g. name, email address, telephone number etc…
- about your computer and your visits to this website (including ip address, geographical location, browser type, source etc…) via cookies
- any other information you choose to provide to us
- we carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 1998
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive. The file helps us analyse data about our web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3rd Party Products
· Click Up use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website and also Google Ads for marketing and remarketing.
· This link provides details on Googles Compliance rules, including what they are changing for GDPR https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#?modal_active=none
· This link allows you to manage the types of Ads you see on Google and opt out if required https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
· This link has more details on how Microsoft (including Bing) uses your data https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
· This link allows you to manage the types of Ads you see on Bing, and opt out if required https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/signedout?ru=https:%2F%2Faccount.microsoft.com%2Fprivacy%2Fad-settings
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- customise this website according to your interests
- we may use the information gathered by 3rd Party Products such as Google for Marketing
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
· Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by contacting enquiries@ClickUp.co.uk at any time
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
· You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please e-mail enquiries@ClickUp.co.uk
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email enquiries@ClickUp.co.uk as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.